Innovation is embedded across our organisation and alliances. We assist our trading partners develop new products to market via early design assistance intervention. Our Industrial Design and Engineering teams work tirelessly to improve product and component designs. We understand the importance of speed and openness in our customer relationships.
We review manufacturing processes to maintain our competitive advantage. Learning is a constant process at Advance Metal Products; this is the catalyst for our on-going success and growth. This process begins with concepts and ideas that transforms into component or product virtulalisation using the latest software technologies.
Our ability to increase productivity without increasing costs is subject to constant review, this is crucial to maintaining our competitive advantage.
We work with our customers to provide the full solution to their requirements, from sheet metal design service, product approval and manufacture to just-in-time delivery.
Advance Metal Products Design Department is well supported by the Engineering Department, utilising SolidWorks.
We can provide value-add expertise for design review / value engineering. If necessary, products can be totally developed by Advance Metal Products.
Our 3D modelling capability allows effective design communication through:
- Design collaboration – design intent is clearly communicated.
- Electronic data exchange – no manual data entry.
- Virtual assembly – part fit and function is fully developed and tested prior to any manufacture.
- Virtual processing – component geometry is developed prior to manufacture.
We use and prefer native SolidWorks file formats but are able to open and work with the following file types:
- SolidWorks, .prt (Part), .asm (Assembly) .drw (Drawing)
- Solid Edge, .asm (Assembly), .dft (Draft), .par (Part), .psm (Sheet Metal)
- EMS, .ems
- Unigraphics Files, .prt
- Microstation, .dgn
- MDS, .mds
- Parasolid, .x_t, .x_b, .xmt_txt, .xmt_bin
- IGES, .igs, .iges
- STEP, .stp, .step
- ACIS, .sat
- VDAFS, .vda
- AutoCAD, DXF / DWG / 3D DXF
- Pro Engineer Files, .prt (Part), .asm (Assembly), .drw (Drawing)
CNC programming software allows automated program creation, data transfer, and machine set-up as well as maximising product yield.