We assist our customers to develop new products to market via early sheet metal engineering assistance. Our Sheetmetal Engineering team work tirelessly to improve product and component designs and by selecting work centres and machines that are capable of producing the component considering, efficiency, capacity and capability. We combine this extensive design and engineering experience with the latest technologies to deliver outstanding results for our customers.
We use and prefer native SolidWorks file formats but are able to open and work with the following file types:
- SolidWorks, .prt (Part), .asm (Assembly) .drw (Drawing)
- Solid Edge, .asm (Assembly), .dft (Draft), .par (Part), .psm (Sheet Metal)
- EMS, .ems
- Unigraphics Files, .prt
- Microstation, .dgn
- MDS, .mds
- Parasolid, .x_t, .x_b, .xmt_txt, .xmt_bin
- IGES, .igs, .iges
- STEP, .stp, .step
- ACIS, .sat
- VDAFS, .vda
- AutoCAD, DXF / DWG / 3D DXF
- Pro Engineer Files, .prt (Part), .asm (Assembly), .drw (Drawing)
CNC programming software allows automated program creation, data transfer, and machine set-up as well as maximising product yield.